How do I find out if a company is genuine?

only the exceptionally thick would want to do this job, as the sensible ones would know that it's a scam carrying a significant jail term for either money laundering or for being exceptionally stupid.

OK. See you when you get released.:)

OK. If I posted it and it was genuine I may lose a golden opportunity.:(

As you know, it won't be genuine. Whether or not you take this issue seriously, this thread may help a real potential victim from making a terrible decision which could hurt them so I'll continue to play the game. Don't do it! Oh yes, and the "info" you hold will be fake.

As you know, it won't be genuine. Whether or not you take this issue seriously, this thread may help a real potential victim from making a terrible decision which could hurt them so I'll continue to play the game. Don't do it! Oh yes, and the "info" you hold will be fake.

OK....is there a body that I can contact to find out if the offer is legitimate? An official body who oversee such situations?

OK. If I posted it and it was genuine I may lose a golden opportunity.:(

Everyone would want to do the job. I know I do!:o

.. and with that post you have proven to me that you are the wind up merchant that I suspected!

Nice try, but I must conclude that the only alternative to being a wind up merchant is that you are too stupid to accept the well meaning advice that has been given to you!

You decide which one it is and please let us all know.

OK. I have the name of the company. I have the address and email address. I have a contact name and telephone number. If there is not an organisation available in England that can authenticate the company, or declare it a scam we have all lost!

:rant:

Archived