3rd Birthday Ideas

I need ideas of what I can do for my daughters 3rd birthday in October. For her 2nd birthday we had party at a soft play, plus she does that every week now so don't want to have that again.

Any suggestions???

A cake and some jelly at home with a few kiddies around for good measure. How many people can look back in life and say, "I remember my third birthday...It was the best"?....Nobody! :hihi:

Agreed, don't need to go overboard - a little gathering would be nice. Maybe fancy dress and a few games or something? A friend of mine once had a baking party for her little'un - it got a bit messy but the kids absolutely loved making their own cakes and stuff. You can type your location in this site: www.birthdayparty4u.co.uk and it comes up with party ideas? Looks quite useful.

For my little girls 1st birthday we took her to karma clay which is based in elsecar in barnsleu and had her hand print put on to a Christmas decoaration. Was really nice &special . I know they do kids parties there,where all the kids do there own clay art work.

Maybe have a cookie decorating party? We did this for my son's birthday when he was small. Either buy or make a good sized sugar cookie (my son's birthday is new year's day so I used a snowman cookie cutter) add different food coloring to vanilla frosting, give them eyes, nose, etc. and let the kids decorate away.

This would work with cupcakes, too. Or build candy necklaces? They can take their creations home with them.

I need ideas of what I can do for my daughters 3rd birthday in October. For her 2nd birthday we had party at a soft play, plus she does that every week now so don't want to have that again.

Any suggestions???

I had my third birthday in 1943, an Air Raid Shelter, that was exciting.:D

Archived