Why break a butterfly on a wheel

Judging by the lack of posts by the pro islamic section of SF the fact that this happened and seems to happening regularly and they have no answer for the brutality ...the silence is deafening.A girl with learning difficulties is arrested for carrying 2 pieces of paper and virtually no comments yet a publicity stunt in a church that backfired brings the aforesaid posters out in apoplexy..amazing!!

You do know that these blasphemy laws were introduced by the British back in 1860- so shall we hold all 'British' persons responsible??

For your info- blasphemy laws are a load of crap; serve no purpose in Islam.

Pakistan uses them since these were introduced by the British rulers and the hardliners of Pakistan use them as a tool. A bunch of uneducated wallies.

Judging by the lack of posts by the pro islamic section of SF the fact that this happened and seems to happening regularly and they have no answer for the brutality ...the silence is deafening.A girl with learning difficulties is arrested for carrying 2 pieces of paper and virtually no comments yet a publicity stunt in a church that backfired brings the aforesaid posters out in apoplexy..amazing!!

I notice on the Winnie Johnson/Bennett thread the worst you said of Ian Brady was that he's arrogant. When it comes to Asian criminals you throw around words like scum all the time but a white child killer is only guilty of arrogance in your eyes. You posted more on the David Beckham left out of Olympic Squad thread than on the Brady one. So if you're going to accuse people of being pro-Islamic due to their scarce posts on related topics then make sure you criticise the Moors Murderers a bit more often or someone may think that your paucity of posts on the subject makes you pro-Brady in the same way you think others are pro-Islamic because they don't post on the subject.

I have never committed a sin.
Oh but you have!...............it's just that you do not understand the meaning of the old fashioned word "sin"................put simply it,s just another meaning for bad habits that trip you up and can cause a ripple effect amongst those around you.Don't worry we are all sinners!

I notice on the Winnie Johnson/Bennett thread the worst you said of Ian Brady was that he's arrogant. When it comes to Asian criminals you throw around words like scum all the time but a white child killer is only guilty of arrogance in your eyes. You posted more on the David Beckham left out of Olympic Squad thread than on the Brady one. So if you're going to accuse people of being pro-Islamic due to their scarce posts on related topics then make sure you criticise the Moors Murderers a bit more often or someone may think that your paucity of posts on the subject makes you pro-Brady in the same way you think others are pro-Islamic because they don't post on the subject.

Ouch.

On the flip side he could be peeved off because its his thread and it's not up there with the best. :)

Did i miss something or is it right that this is a debate about a book and a baby, and that there are people that think the book should win...:huh:

If only you'd missed something.

(and for the record, to save me saying anything else on the thread - all religions are as bad as each other in their own ways)

You do know that these blasphemy laws were introduced by the British back in 1860- so shall we hold all 'British' persons responsible?? For your info- blasphemy laws are a load of crap; serve no purpose in Islam. Pakistan uses them since these were introduced by the British rulers and the hardliners of Pakistan use them as a tool. A bunch of uneducated wallies.
That's 150 years ago, they've been independent for over 60 years. Back then in the 19th century children could be hung in the UK for stealing, do we still do it.

If only you'd missed something. (and for the record, to save me saying anything else on the thread - all religions are as bad as each other in their own ways)

Well for the record can you tell me which religion in the late 20th & 21st centurys has cornered the market on suicide bombings, honour killings, stoning, amputations, beheadings etc? answer will fit on a stamp.

They've probably finaly wakened to the fact that you can't defend the indefensible.

Archived