Good restaurants in and around Woodseats?

Bacala

Hello this is Mrs Bacala, Bobby and I are looking for a reasonably priced restaurant in or around Woodseats / S7 / S8. We've tried Seasons and Shiraz which both come highly recommended, but we want to try something new. Any suggestions?

Thanks

xxx

Originally posted by Bacala

Hello this is Mrs Bacala, Bobby and I are looking for a reasonably priced restaurant in or around Woodseats / S7 / S8. We've tried Seasons and Shiraz which both come highly recommended, but we want to try something new. Any suggestions?

Thanks

xxx

Try the New India Garden nearer to town on 652 Chesterfield Rd.

The best Indian food in sheffield, reasonably priced, good staff, nice atmosphere, and unbeleivable food.

Go there. All of you.

Kito's Restaurant, Woodseats - Italian Tel: 0114 250 7766

Does home made Italian cuisine.

Ferdinando La Taverna

Meadowhead (Next to Mitchells off-license)

Tel: 0114 274 5202 Is a lovely Italian place to eat.

I would also agree that the Everest does a fantastic Curry, Dil Shads near Domino's pizza does aswell.

Also Portofino just down the road is a fantastic place to eat.

-x-

Mrs Bacala and myself had headed out by the time the replies came in but ended up at the lovely Kito's funnily enough....nice atmosphere, small and cozy with great food and BYO vino is always a winner! :clap:

Will check out the other recommendations soon though, cheers

The Blue Room is a good restaurant, particularly the sea bass, which I would reccomend, not sure if it is still open to be fair as i have not been there for a while, but it is towards Meadowhead (still in Woodseats) and on the right set back.

I thought the Blue Room may be tacky, but from what i can remember it was quite nice inside.

Definately a place to go with a group and i like the fact that the tables aren't on top of each other (this determines the good from the bad for me)

Don't judge the Blueroom from the exterior.....

Never had a bad meal there but the last time I went the service was not up to scratch until one of my fellow diners quietly told them to stop rushing us as we would be there all night regardless. My pet hate.

Archived