Why do people have to be so nasty?

I was driving to work this morning, on approach to the St Phillips Road roundabout near the university, traffic was building up, traffic lights were on green but some silly person on a bike decided he was going to cross, fair enough but you wait if cars are moving, anyway I carried on and he pulled round to the side of me, was ffing and blinding at me asking me what I thought I was doing, then he called me a name which was blatently racist, I am white he was not I stood up for myself but when I got round the roundabout I felt the tears start to flow. I was angry and upset for getting abuse for doing nothing wrong, what is this world coming to I just dont know!!:rant:

I would have knocked the crettin off their bike, I do not understand why people have to be so vile either I am the same it upsets me so you are not on your own, I hope a big bird came and plopped on their head now that would be karma lol. :);)

Please don`t get upset Jillybabes, they are just not worth it. :);)

Some people might say you should have stopped, but if you had he may have seen this as an invitation to cross whilst drivers in other lanes may not be paying as much attention and would have carried on.

Some people are downright nasty, and he can't have been in that much of a rush if he stopped to give you verbal abuse :loopy:

Ignore them. Turn the radio up, sing along with it. That annoys them even more. on occaision I've gotten into a slanging match and you just feel angry with nobody to take it out on, unless you follow them or try and have a bit of aggro, which leads nowhere. You clip a cyclist it's ALWAYS your fault anyway.

Deep breaths, carry on with your day.

Archived