Sheffield in Britbowl Final, Don Valley Stadium, 25th August

Sheffield Predators made the Britbowl Div 2 final by beating stiff competition from Manchester, Chester, Clyde Valley and Edinburgh (among others). Sheffield now take on Peterborough for the Division title.

The game takes place at Don Valley Stadium on the 25th August. We would love to see you all there and build that all important home support. :D

Both teams are so far unbeaten!

Tickets available from the Arena Box office and can be purchased on the day

http://www.arenaticketshop.co.uk/whats-on/britbowl-2012/

Thats true, A ticket allows entry for both Saturday and Sunday. Under 16's free if accompanied by a paying adult - no ticket required but must enter with adult.

So thats a weekend of sport for you and the kids at a very low price.

You can also pay on the door, tickets are general admission so first come first served.

Make sure youre all there for 1:00 pm Kick Off on Saturday the 25th to Support your local SHEFFIELD PREDATORS!!!!!!

I cant promise any wardrobe malfunctions or Madonna at half time but Im sure the organisers will have entertainment planned.

What I can promise is 3 games of hard hitting, nail biting action including your local SHEFFIELD team on Saturday. If that's not reason alone then I don't know what is!!

:D:D:D

AS QUEEN ONCE SAID

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIEND. :D

The Sheffield Predators kept on fighting till the end, and defeated the Peterborough Saxons 39-33 in overtime in an epic battle of two hard hitting ball teams that left nothing on the field,

These guys pay to play this game and in front of thousands watching from the stands and even more watching the game live on the Web streams the Predators prevailed to bring home the National Div 2 Championship 2012.

If you like this sport and fancy taking it up or giving it a try the Newly Crown Champions will be at Niagara Sports Ground having an open day this Coming Sunday 10.30 start. Open to any one over 12.

Come along see the trophy give the game a try

SHEFF PREDS GM

Archived