Abusive attack on transport, caught on video

I reckon all the lefties who were throthing when it was a racist white woman will not appear on this thread now its a black woman....

Didn't the white woman get 6 weeks in jail? We'll see what happens in this case.

In reply to the racist who frequently claims, "you all want to be black" No we don't.

Does anyone remember about 5 or 6 months ago there was a woman on public transport (in London I think) who was filmed spewing a racist rant - there may have been a thread about it on here.

Anyway the Daily Mail have published details and the video of it. Here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2191075/Police-investigate-racist-outburst-passenger-London-bus-posted-YouTube.html

When I watched the video, the first thing that came into my mind was that the woman in question is delusional and possibly has mental health difficulties. I can't believe that in the reporting there is no mention of her health. Could people watch the video and see what you think. I'm not sure that this woman's rantings are being used by a newspaper (not known for its fair mindedness), to engage in some tit for tat and stir up division. If this is the case then using an ill woman like this is clearly not on

Thanks

i dont see any mental health problems with her, i think she has had abit too much sauce :hihi:

I reckon all the lefties who were throthing when it was a racist white woman will not appear on this thread now its a black woman....

No, more like they will keep reporting the thread till its removed and if that dunt work theyll just come along and stir things up till its gone.

Didn't the white woman get 6 weeks in jail? We'll see what happens in this case.

Nothing. Shes black therefore shes oppressed, a victim, harmless, cultural, take your pick.

In reply to the racist who frequently claims, "you all want to be black" No we don't.

Too right!

Archived