Abusive attack on transport, caught on video

The white woman was also mentally ill, having recently been released from a mental health unit, and I believe she was also under the influence.

Hopefully Emma will be able to put it behind her when she is found not guilty in September.:)

What makes you think she'll be found not guilty?

I have faith in the courts to make the right decision.

I believe she is charged with racially aggravated public order offences,

And because she didn’t demonstrate hostility towards anyone based on membership (or presumed membership) of a racial group; she should be found not guilty.

Aren't you supposed to be having a lengthy rant about how mental illness should be irrelevant to all but the criminal justice system so she's fair game for an online lynching or do you only apply that to white racists. Because that's the gist of what you said about the white woman last year....

Damn you and your unfeasibly long memory! :mad:

What makes you think she'll be found not guilty?

If what has been reported about her mental health at the time of the incident is proven to be true I sincerely hope she is found not guilty. Otherwise she should of course be found guilty.

But that doesn't change the fact that last year she was identified as mentally I'll and you thought it was okay for her to be subject to an online lynching. I believe the phrase you used was something like being mentally I'll doesn't give you carte blanche to do what you like. Yet you're strangely silent on those excusing this incident because of mental illness. Now why would that be I wonder?

If what has been reported about her mental health at the time of the incident is proven to be true I sincerely hope she is found not guilty. Otherwise she should of course be found guilty.

But that doesn't change the fact that last year she was identified as mentally I'll and you thought it was okay for her to be subject to an online lynching. I believe the phrase you used was something like being mentally I'll doesn't give you carte blanche to do what you like. Yet you're strangely silent on those excusing this incident because of mental illness. Now why would that be I wonder?

It doesn't.

I'm not 'strangely silent' about anything, nor have I contradicted myself.

What is it that you think I should say to those who excuse her on the grounds of (alleged) mental illness?

Archived