Take social housing away from rich areas

Well since this is the way society is now going you're a little out of date. Benefits are being capped and councils are starting the process of shifting people out. Unless the coalition U turn on this before 2015 then it will be well underway by then.
since when have they being moving unemployed people to different countries where there is no work

so are you saying there is no work in wales

You know there is very little, you also know it was a joke and you also know I wasn't referring to people being shipped abroad.

Londoners are being shipped to Wales and Stoke on Trent which is just since thousands commute in at great expense to London every day as they can't afford to live there. Eight Ace and his very extended family can though at the taxpayers expense.

You know there is very little, you also know it was a joke and you also know I wasn't referring to people being shipped abroad.

Londoners are being shipped to Wales and Stoke on Trent which is just since thousands commute in at great expense to London every day as they can't afford to live there. Eight Ace and his very extended family can though at the taxpayers expense.

you might not have been refering to people being shipped out (mr smith) was. you did however contribute to the thread be it misguided:hihi::hihi: just thank your lucky stars that mr smith is not in charge of the country and you become unemployed :hihi:

you might not have been refering to people being shipped out (mr smith) was. you did however contribute to the thread be it misguided:hihi::hihi: just thank your lucky stars that mr smith is not in charge of the country and you become unemployed :hihi:

That's the thing, Mr Cameron and his lieutenants are already making this happen, it is not just a Sheffield Forum fantasy. Plans will be written and logistics organised tomorrow all over the country for the removal of tenants.

Five years ago I'd have felt sorry for such people and that it was against their rights, now I think its time the permanently paid for realised its not on their terms anymore.

That's the thing, Mr Cameron and his lieutenants are already making this happen, it is not just a Sheffield Forum fantasy. Plans will be written and logistics organised tomorrow all over the country for the removal of tenants.

Five years ago I'd have felt sorry for such people and that it was against their rights, now I think its time the permanently paid for realised its not on their terms anymore.

i feel the same about some of our permanently paid for mps ( i wonder if their lives change):hihi:

whilst still being payed for by you:hihi::hihi:

In what way do I pay for them? As a taxpayer for MP's generally? Let's close down parliament and become like Somalia then.

Why do you keep having symbols of a yellow ball with a face on it by your words?

Archived