Take social housing away from rich areas

In what way do I pay for them? As a taxpayer for MP's generally? Let's close down parliament and become like Somalia then.

Why do you keep having symbols of a yellow ball with a face on it by your words?

they are called smilies and are used to express an emotion . i use this one :hihi: regurarly when im laughing at stupid posts

they are called smilies and are used to express an emotion . i use this one :hihi: regurarly when im laughing at stupid posts

But you know that already. You've made rather a stupid post yourself with your line that the Lib Dems will be paid for by me unless you mean MP's in general? Either way you're not making sense.

But you know that already. You've made rather a stupid post yourself with your line that the Lib Dems will be paid for by me unless you mean MP's in general? Either way you're not making sense.
i understand clearly what i wrote i cant help it if you cant :hihi::hihi:<<<<< there we go again

you might not have been refering to people being shipped out (mr smith) was. you did however contribute to the thread be it misguided:hihi::hihi: just thank your lucky stars that mr smith is not in charge of the country and you become unemployed :hihi:

If I was in charge there would be no need to ship anyone out, there would be fewer people, and enough affordable accommodation, and everyone would have some kind of employment unless they could afford not to work. It wouldn’t be possible to be on unemployment benefits.

I can imagine why that wouldn't sit to well with you though.

:)

If I was in charge there would be no need to ship anyone out, there would be fewer people, and enough affordable accommodation, and everyone would have some kind of employment unless they could afford not to work. It wouldn’t be possible to be on unemployment benefits.

I can imagine why that wouldn't sit to well with you though.

:)

like i said before im glad your not in charge :hihi::hihi:

This is the only country in the world where people are given free housing, lighting, heating, healthcare and cash in hand and feel entitled. Polish people I meet in particular are amazed at this.

If the Poles over here have children back home in Poland, they are entitled to child benefit.

Londoners are being shipped to Wales and Stoke on Trent which is just since thousands commute in at great expense to London every day as they can't afford to live there.

When London councils force people to move around the country for accomodation, do you think it will stop these greedy landlords from moving in and making a vast profit to push up the rents in these areas as well?

http://www.andyworthington.co.uk/2012/05/17/rents-out-of-control-how-londoner-are-being-fleeced-by-greedy-landlords/

If the Poles over here have children back home in Poland, they are entitled to child benefit.

I'm aware of this and when questioned a Pole replied that as he pays tax to the UK he's entitled to have his children paid for. I don't agree with this but then most Poles aren't spongers while a lot of Brits are.

When London councils force people to move around the country for accomodation, do you think it will stop these greedy landlords from moving in and making a vast profit to push up the rents in these areas as well?

http://www.andyworthington.co.uk/2012/05/17/rents-out-of-control-how-londoner-are-being-fleeced-by-greedy-landlords/

Maybe, maybe not. Do you think we should interfere with the free market as if it were the 70's? I don't.

Logically if benefits are capped it provides a disincentive for landlords to charge sky high rents knowing the daft council will always pay.

It will also stop trash families being sent to good areas where rents are high e.g. Muswell Hill in North London currently has a notorious family of Irish 'travellers' wrecking a house on an otherwise pleasant street. Another street where a friend of mine lives also has a scum family leaving dog dirt and oil stains outside their formerly good house that is now dilapidated in appearance. Courtesy of Haringey council, wasters who don't up their game to match their environment and a landlord who for now can stick them into his expensive house.

Archived