Take social housing away from rich areas

The same goes for people who bought their houses doesn't it or are you saying they homeowners don't live in properties which are too big for them?

The spirit of Stalin is alive and well. If your ideas were put to the public how many votes do you think they'd get? Could the 'sheeple' be relied upon to see the truth?

Again, are you saying that people who live in social housing don't pay tax?

No, didn't even suggest that.

Can you answer the question though.

Why don't you want the state to use its limited resources efficiently?

The thread is about moving council tenants out of the posher areas of cities and whichever you look at it, that is nothing more than social cleansing considering their are 700,000 vacant properties in the UK and enough housing for everyone, even if some people refuse point blank to accept it. I suggest we stay on topic.

The topic is broader than that though, the particular suggestion you were objecting too was that council housing be appropriately sized for the people who are using it. Is there some reason that people can't move to an appropriately sized council house when their circumstances change?

Again, are you saying that people who live in social housing don't pay tax?

The thread is about moving council tenants out of the posher areas of cities and whichever you look at it, that is nothing more than social cleansing considering their are 700,000 vacant properties in the UK and enough housing for everyone, even if some people refuse point blank to accept it. I suggest we stay on topic.

Define social cleansing, I suspect your definition won't match that of the calm, moderate majority.

Those 700,000 are not all ready for habitation and if they are privately owned they are as relevant as your views on my car. As someone has pointed out, if they were made ready then the poor who you romanticise so much would still have to go there. You'd be tearing your hair out at that too, like a typical leftie you want it both ways and you demand the centre of gravity in our society is with those who least deserve it.

Haven't they, so what are people moaning about housing shortages for then, let alone there are 700,000 vacant properties in the UK anyway? I suspect people don't like that idea because it would affect them, yet they think it's ok for the government to try and push other people around isn't it? Are you saying people who live in council houses don't pay tax?
Agree 100% look how many rooms there are in Chatworth house just for two people, the government should place dstitute families there then it could become ghettoised.:hihi::hihi::hihi:.

Do you want me to reprint the Concise Oxford Dictionary definition that I posted earlier and not the corrupted version.

No thanks, but I'd be most grateful if you could edit the above to include the missing questionmark.

No thanks, but I'd be most grateful if you could edit the above to include the missing questionmark.
Obviously you're just trying to be argumentitive. As I said I printed the Consice Oxford Dictionary definnition of Ghetto earliwer so why are you asking the following?
Originally Posted by Halibut Eyup Tom, have you figured out what 'ghetto' means yet?

Seems to me you're just stirring it.

Archived