Whats with depression nowadays?

Nope, its an english thing, When i lived in Australia we would call you the whinging poms. Sort of an expression for your love of moaning..

thats because australians are too thick to know the difference between humurous criticisms,irony and sarcasm.

compared to the brits ,yanks and canadians the average australian is sadly lacking in humour .

I have to work on and off with brit ,yank and aus crews, and the aussies are boring.

at least the brits and yanks have a sense of fun and you can have a laugh as you work ,where as the aussie are seriously miserable most of the time

btw ryan where are you from:suspect:

thats because australians are too thick to know the difference between humurous criticisms,irony and sarcasm.

compared to the brits ,yanks and canadians the average australian is sadly lacking in humour .

I have to work on and off with brit ,yank and aus crews, and the aussies are boring.

at least the brits and yanks have a sense of fun and you can have a laugh as you work ,where as the aussie are seriously miserable most of the time

btw ryan where are you from:suspect:

Im undecided whether your post is a joke or not, or whether your hanging round with the wrong aussies. If anything its the americans that dont seem to get sarcasm. Where as the british its in their blood moan about things.. Meh just my opinion

Im From Sydney..

The clue is in the last word ………… your not supposed to be happy when the Tories are pulling the strings ……… never mind …. We are all in it together.

Nah, if you allow politicians to govern your mood you deserve to be a miserable whinging git with a sad life.

Two sperms were swimming along in an Essex girl. One turned to the other and said

" Are we anywhere near the ovaries yet"

The other replied,

"Of course not, we are only just coming up to the tonsils":)

Life is pretty awesome. Don't know what people are moaning about to be honest. They could be a starving kid in Africa, look on the brightside I say.

Are you talking about depression or just feeling low or fed up? They are not the same thing. Many people get depression whose lives were previously 'pretty awesome' although the more deprived your social situation the more likely you are to have depression.

Nothing wrong with looking on the bright side if you have one but some people don't have one, and some people get hit by depression regardless of how good things are.

Archived