What an utter insult to our paralympians .

That was during the games though, when the medals were being won.

It will be interesting to see if the paralymipans will get the same coverage, during the games.

The Games are being shown on Channel 4 with the opening ceremony on the 29th at 8pm

The BBC coverage will be on Radio 5 live.

Well I personally watched a shed load of the able bodied olympics, but I'm afraid that I won't be seeing too much of the Paralympics. Why?

1: I was off work when the able bodied olympics were being broadcast.

2: The paralympics are being shown on channel 4, and this means shed loads of advertisments.

I think it will be more exciting. The wheelchair basketball is incredible and I can't wait to watch the blind football - I'd never heard of it until now.

Wheelchair Rugby is the sport to watch. t has the nickname Murderball as it's so aggressive.

There's even more cheating in the Paralympic games than in the real Olympics, especially with the intellectually handicapped athletes which is really easy to fake.

How do the mentally handicapped cheat at the Paralympics, seeing as thier not eligable to compete?

The best thing people can do for the paralympics is to watch it, and then mainstream channels will realise it is a good thing. One way to make it better is to have a special award ceremony for the paralympians and olympians were they both share the same stage. The main irony s ATOS sponsoring it.

The best thing people can do for the paralympics is to watch it, and then mainstream channels will realise it is a good thing. One way to make it better is to have a special award ceremony for the paralympians and olympians were they both share the same stage. The main irony s ATOS sponsoring it.

ATOS are (is?) a huge company..

http://atos.net/en-us/

the bit involved with the assesments is a tiny portion..

Archived