SSE to raise gas and electricity prices

Its the same every year, as soon as the cold weather is on the way they put the prices up and the government (Tory or Labour) let them get away with it. :rant:

It’s more to do with supply and demand, when demand is high but supply is low prices rise, it’s something you need to get used to because it will get worse years after year as supply decreases and demand increases.

Still waiting Mecky - if no reply then I'll have to assume it was you just using weasel words to bolster an "argument".

Waiting for what? A Number 9 bus?

Ah you mean why are the profits obscene? Well, why do think I think they are? Better still, why don't you disclose why you are of a different opinion?

Waiting for what? A Number 9 bus?

Ah you mean why are the profits obscene? Well, why do think I think they are? Better still, why don't you disclose why you are of a different opinion?

Sorry Mecky, I asked the question first. Stop ducking the question - why do you think they are obscene? Or was it just more weasel words?

Sorry Mecky, I asked the question first. Stop ducking the question - why do you think they are obscene? Or was it just more weasel words?

I asked the question first? What kind of a question is that? It's the, "My Dad is bigger than your Dad," mentality. Why do think anyone says anything, not just me?

Answer the question. Hit and run is not attractive.

It's not really a question is it? It's just my opinion that is all and I'm entitled to it, as he is to his. I suspect he knew the answer all along but just tried to drag it out into a pointless argument and then fish around for his usual support.

Archived