SSE to raise gas and electricity prices

I asked the question because I wanted to know the answer. Since it seems you are entirely unwilling to answer I'll draw the conclusion I stated in #54.

I would have liked to debate the point Mecky but since you have a total unwillingness to engage I'm afraid you have once again made it impossible.

I asked the question because I wanted to know the answer. Since it seems you are entirely unwilling to answer I'll draw the conclusion I stated in #54.

I would have liked to debate the point Mecky but since you have a total unwillingness to engage I'm afraid you have once again made it impossible.

I think you need to refer to post 59

Stating the truth about why I cannot continue, regardless of how embarrassing to you it may be does not constitute ad homineim. Now please, since you don't want to debate further kindly leave it alone and let those who do want to debate continue to do so thanks.

Stating the truth about why I cannot continue, regardless of how embarrassing to you it may be does not constitute ad homineim. Now please, since you don't want to debate further kindly leave it alone and let those who do want to debate continue to do so thanks.

So you haven't read post number 59 then?

No because you asked me to refer to a different post, as evidence by the edit you have made after I replied.

Now, since you don't want to debate please leave it alone and let those who do want to debate in a civilised manner do so.

Well perhaps you should refer to post 59 then, since the answer is there.

You both sound like a couple of bickering Muppets.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I really don't know what point he's trying to make since I answered his question but hey, some people are just like that.

So did this not happen in the 13 years of labour rule?

Of course it did. They are all as bad as each other.

The one thing Labour did when they first came to office in 1997 was to put a one off windfall tax on the utility companies profits. This was used to get thousands of people back to work after record unemployment under the Tories in the 80s and early 90s.

The Tories should do this with bankers profits and use the money to help pay off the deficit which the bankers caused. They won't do this of course because the bankers are their paymasters and their hunting and shooting buddies.

Archived