Best things to do in Sheffield as a foreigner

SerYee

I was converted about 5 years ago and now i am trapped here with my strange accent and addiction to hendo's relish :(

Where were you originally?

I wish I could stay much longer in Sheffield. It's a nice place with friendly people around.

Where were you originally?

I wish I could stay much longer in Sheffield. It's a nice place with friendly people around.

ova teh borda int darbyshire :D

It was a massive culture shock moving to the big city from my sheltered little life but i think i have fitted in with the local loons quite nicely :hihi:

ova teh borda int darbyshire :D

It was a massive culture shock moving to the big city from my sheltered little life but i think i have fitted in with the local loons quite nicely :hihi:

I think I know where it is. Went Surprise View last weekend and have seen sign of it.

Really wanted to test the culture of Sheffield.

It make me feel like a must to try Henderson's relish sauce. Will go and buy one tml.

Jake, I live somewhere near the West Street and Devonshire green.

As its the town centre - there are not many small cafes round there - but Bungalows & Bears (bar) on division street does a good fried breakfast

Fagins on broad lane do a very good full english breakfast . with black pudding which is type of sliced blood sausage (be warned it is pigs blood though), pubs these days serve tea and coffee.

Try a pie at the broadfield pub on abbeydale road.

the ohkey cafe on abbeydale road is great 60s style english cafe run by mods (into dressing smart, dancing, scooters and tamla soul ect) very good breakfast and good burgers.

Shapplas just off the moor or zaras in crooks for curry IMO.

Check out the kelham island industrial muesum, also near by pubs ( the fat cat and kelham island tavern) are safe and good quality. the beers is worth trying if your Faith permits it.

If you have small chilrdren weston park museam is nice and by a wonderfull park.

If you have a car drive out to Monsal Head check out the via duct and railway tunnel. Stop at the pub in the village of Litton near by. large outside area with tables.

Archived