Anyone go to Frecheville School

Hi ,

Beryl o Brien was in my class along with Perter Murphy Stephen Parker, Geoff Moore , Diane stones etc . I found a form picture the other day. I cant believe I was ever that young

---------- Post added 29-04-2013 at 08:41 ----------

I live in Portsmouth now, I have a wife and a son 16 yo , knows everything - of course!!!

Yes I do remember you. Doing ok.

Did the usual got married had 3 kids,now got 3 grandchildren that keep me busy. Only left hackenthorpe a few years ago. Son still lives there.

I'm not too well (heart failure terminal) but hey ho, got 3 kids, 3 grandkids and a fantastic wife, still see Bealy.

---------- Post added 03-05-2013 at 19:14 ----------

Hi ,

Beryl o Brien was in my class along with Perter Murphy Stephen Parker, Geoff Moore , Diane stones etc . I found a form picture the other day. I cant believe I was ever that young

---------- Post added 29-04-2013 at 08:41 ----------

I live in Portsmouth now, I have a wife and a son 16 yo , knows everything - of course!!!

God they are names that bring back memories, found a picture few weeks ago when clearing my mums bungalow following her death :(, of Glyn Denning & Dave Birks. I have mailed Trevor Fieldsend a couple of times on Friends Reunited, Terry Moat & Stuart Goldie.

Well Mr.Bypassblade alias Pete / Charlie but I know these days you prefer to be called Peter,a blade through and through as well as your kid.Hope you are in good health mate,look after yourself.

Pm sent :)

a few more names you might know,kevin white, melvyn moore, glynn marshall,gary cooper, robert robinson, julie thorpe, amanda norton, i remember beryl, i used to go out with her brother,i worked at the same firm as terry moat & glynn hobson for a short while in darnell . more names will come back to me im sure!

a few more names you might know,kevin white, melvyn moore, glynn marshall,gary cooper, robert robinson, julie thorpe, amanda norton, i remember beryl, i used to go out with her brother,i worked at the same firm as terry moat & glynn hobson for a short while in darnell . more names will come back to me im sure!

I know them all, Melvyn is still a good friend I bump into occasionally, saw Ian Cooper yesterday, Gary "Tommy" Cooper right lad. Julie Thorpe was in my class and she married Jimmy Gill, and Karen (sister) married Eggar.

I know Glynn Marshall, but when a bit older as he moved away hung about with their Kev, does Spriggy ring any bells. You obviously sound like you were there round the time I'm asking about, I could reel names off all day.

Do you remember my very good friend the "late" Tim Drabble (RIP) fella.

Pete

can`t remember tim drabble or"spriggy", what about pat sampson,andrea butler,diane whitmore, had more names then all went blank!!! back later!!

Remember them all if memory serves, Bealy, Eggar, Wiggy god I could go on all day, great school and had great laughs.

Archived