Anyone go to Frecheville School

would it be hard to get a "reunion"together?? maybe meet up in a public house for a catch up.put your feelers out & see if there are any takers (i'll be no:1)

That would be a good idea I'll put some feelers out, but a few years ago was talking to Karen Heenan & she was on about one, it never happened. I think the biggest problem is most are all over the place now, I don't do Facebook but if you do, you could try on there to get interested.

If we got enough takers I'd get someone to bring me and I'd make one :)

would it be hard to get a "reunion"together?? maybe meet up in a public house for a catch up.put your feelers out & see if there are any takers (i'll be no:1)

Remember most of the names mentioned. I'll definitely be no.2

Cheers Anita keep us posted, I can ask Bealy I almost sure if he can, he'd come over and stop at ours.

Not sure what I'm doing!! But I'm sure I can work it out. There is a frecheville school group but they all seem to be a good bit younger. Will let you know how I get on.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived