G20 Pathologist struck off

Well it's not just that coz its not on. This was a human being were talking about, who chooses the pathologist? Is it the police force? How does it come about, anyone know

How can you change anything that has already happened?

You can't.

people need to let it rest, its over!

So, you know him personally, maybe you could enlighten us to the real Ian Tomlinson.

The implication being that unless he can personally testify otherwise, it is fair to assume Tomlinson was a low life who deserved a violent death?

Sterling logic. Most people on here don't know you personally, I take it you are alright with them passing similar judgment on yourself?

The implication being that unless he can personally testify otherwise, it is fair to assume Tomlinson was a low life who deserved a violent death?

Sterling logic. Most people on here don't know you personally, I take it you are alright with them passing similar judgment on yourself?

How can I stop them?

The difference is, I am alive and well and can bite BACK!

How can you change anything that has already happened?

You can't.

people need to let it rest, its over!

So it doesn't happen again, there always seems to be a story like this hitting the news once in a while so lessons aren't being learnt.

So it doesn't happen again, there always seems to be a story like this hitting the news once in a while so lessons aren't being learnt.

Don't you think that all the questions have been asked by the people who matter, and, maybe also had the relevant answers?

the people of Sheffield Forum are not going to make one iota of difference no matter how many threads are opened up under there many guises.

Don't you think that all the questions have been asked by the people who matter, and, maybe also had the relevant answers?

the people of Sheffield Forum are not going to make one iota of difference no matter how many threads are opened up under there many guises.

Well with that response we may as well close the forum down.. Anyways this guy has made three other mistakes before his two on Ian tomlinson so seems he was selected with intent... Like I said before though it happens every once in a while so someone somewhere isn't doing their job.

Well with that response we may as well close the forum down.. Anyways this guy has made three other mistakes before his two on Ian tomlinson so seems he was selected with intent... Like I said before though it happens every once in a while so someone somewhere isn't doing their job.

If that's how you feel, what you doing on here?

Archived