What to do with £80,000 ?

I think Gold and silver prices have very nearly maxed out, and with returns of around 3% I think I'd gamble on winning the premium Bonds - No intrest, no risk, thats £30,000 taken care of. With advice I look to buy some Good quality antiques in the hope that they rise in price.

My Bold=

I dissagree, silver prices are going up due to increased demand from the industrial sector and gold will go up but not substancially, they have nowhere near maxed out.

I think Gold and silver prices have very nearly maxed out, and with returns of around 3% I think I'd gamble on winning the premium Bonds - No intrest, no risk, thats £30,000 taken care of. With advice I look to buy some Good quality antiques in the hope that they rise in price.
A huge mistake to think gold and silver have nearly maxed out......................bet you gold will be at least $2500 per ounce by next spring! and silver will have doubled by summertime!

Archived