Why all the fuss regarding Prince Harry's Vegas antics

Young single lad naked in a vegas hotel room with a bunch of girls. Nothing out of the ordinary for vegas.

Only thing that his protection squad should have insisted on is all mobile phones and cameras be left outside of the room.

Depends how you look at it i suppose, some would say royalty shouldnt behave like that,others would say,he is a young lad enjoying himself. Personally i say good on him,wish it was me.

Some would say royalty have always behaved like that, they just didn't get filmed. :)

Getting the pick of the wenches used to be one of the perks of being a prince or king.

This provides ammo to the anti-monarchists who'll say he's just a sponging playboy whose antics are being funded by the tax payer.

I thought he was in the Army anyway. How many of his fellow junior oficers get the opportunity to screw around in Vegas?

I think he did see combat in Afghanistan. Must have been for all of five minutes while a camera man filmed him firing a machine gun :hihi:

Edited by Harleyman

:hihi:Adda boy harry you get your bits out so what you go boy ,now where did I put my ginger nuts ,give em back harry:hihi::hihi::hihi:

The Queen: Harry can't find his biscuits. Have you seen his ginger nuts?

Prince Philip: I think the whole blooming world has seen them by now.

Edited by sand_dollars

His weakness is his trusting nature,someone must have sold those pictures to the press,and from what i have heard they were not anything as bad as what the TV news reports would have us believe.

He has been working hard and doing a lot of charity work while on leave from the navy,but they don't tell us about that do they.