Why all the fuss regarding Prince Harry's Vegas antics

Latest News - Scumbag Murdoch to publish pictures !

Can't see the point really, little late to the party so to speak. The photos are already available to view and no doubt been seen by millions on celeb gossip website http://www.tmz.com anyway.

Edited by dvp82

This one i hope.:rolleyes:

He is connected with a lot of charities, and has increased his Royal duties.Are you aware of his involvement with African orphans etc and all the other charities.

If it wasn't for his Military career he would be doing more.

http://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/397-prince-harry

I bet they are fascinated.

Just sitting around being orphans and suddenly some grinning white bloke turns up in the buff.

Is it just me, or am I odd or something? I don't have even the slightest glimmer of curiosity or interest in seeing naked pictures of Prince Harry. I wouldn't read the Sun if they gave me a free copy delivered to my door each day!

Now if it was Kate, then I might have a slightly different view !!! :)

Is it just me, or am I odd or something? I don't have even the slightest glimmer of curiosity or interest in seeing naked pictures of Prince Harry. I wouldn't read the Sun if they gave me a free copy delivered to my door each day!

Now if it was Kate, then I might have a slightly different view !!! :)

Its not the pictures i'm interested in,its why all the media publicity,and why the Sun have chosen to publish them.

I expect they will say its in the interest of the public and if they can be seen all over the world why be banned here(they do have a point about that) but really i think they are only interested in increasing newspaper sales.

Edited by janie48

Its not the pictures i'm interested in,its why all the media publicity,and why the Sun have chosen to publish them.

I expect they will say its in the interest of the public and if they can be seen all over the world why be banned here(they do have a point about that) but really i think they are only interested in increasing newspaper sales.

That's the only reason they've published them. It's not in the public interest at all. It's purely and simply tittilation value.

I think probably most people in the UK are not the slightest bit interested in seeing him naked! It's not really a newsworthy item. He's almost certainly never going to be king is he? He's third in line, and if Kate and William start a family, he'll slip even further down the 'pecking order'.