Why all the fuss regarding Prince Harry's Vegas antics

I like him, people should just leave him alone.

I do too....you're right, just leave his private life alone!

To me it has shades of persecution that Fergie had when she was more high profile.....Come to think of it, she was a carrot top too....coincidence?

Who really cares if he's partied a bit and got naked in the process. There are more important things going on in the world, to be honest. And to those who are calling him, I bet you are model citizens who never got drunk or had fun.

Yes, but you and I are lowly plebs, not royalty. If they can't act differently to you or I what's the friggin point of having them? Jordan could do it a lot less cheaper.

So The Scum "news" paper sticks two fingers up to Levison.

It wasn't bad enough yesterday that they re-created the picture with a model for the front page, they publish the photos that they themselves admit can be seen anywhere on the internet, but print a pathetic diatribe trying to justify it.

It wasn't bad enough yesterday that they re-created the picture with a model for the front page, they publish the photos that they themselves admit can be seen anywhere on the internet, but print a pathetic diatribe trying to justify it.

Well, theyve seen an oppurtunity to sell more papers, and theyve taken it..

Compared to the crud that they published during the Falklands and Hillsborough this is fairly tame stuff from the Stun. I still wouldnt dignify that paper by wiping my arse with it though.

Harry is an army officer who isn't allowed to lead his men in Afghanistan because of what the press got up to. You'd think they could leave him alone whilst he's having a bender off duty in which - as far as can be told no-one got hurt, and no laws were broken.