Why all the fuss regarding Prince Harry's Vegas antics

Frankly the whole thing is just silly, sure it's a little embarrassing to Harry but on the grand scale of things I think there are much more serious news issues going on at the moment; I do have to admit to having a look, partly down to idle curiosity and partly out of competitiveness in seeing whether or not the royal sausage is bigger than my own.:hihi:

Just disappointed that the photos were not explicit enough to tell:(

Poor Harry wait till he gets back to the navy, oops ( sorry Buck i meant army)

Will he be able to laugh it off,when his mates start ribbing him about it.

And next time he sees Grandma which one of them is going to look the most embarrassed :blush:

Frankly the whole thing is just silly, sure it's a little embarrassing to Harry but on the grand scale of things I think there are much more serious news issues going on at the moment; I do have to admit to having a look, partly down to idle curiosity and partly out of competitiveness in seeing whether or not the royal sausage is bigger than my own.:hihi:

Just disappointed that the photos were not explicit enough to tell:(

Wait until the nut jobs have worked them through Photoshop. He'll have the girls queuing up. Harry Halfyard

I 'm sure that only the English [ or North Koreans ? ] could spend so much energy and time over a young geezer being naked in the same room as a young woman. Shock ! Horror ! Gasp !

What an infantile country we 've turned into. Even the Victorians might have shrugged their shoulders and simply carried on with their lives.

I 'm sure that only the English [ or North Koreans ? ] could spend so much energy and time over a young geezer being naked in the same room as a young woman. Shock ! Horror ! Gasp !

What an infantile country we 've turned into. Even the Victorians might have shrugged their shoulders and simply carried on with their lives.

Well most have us on the SF have sunbathed topless or been skinny dipping hey its all in good fun so what if hes a royal .We all could have been exposed to Charles and chincilla going topless :gag:

Harry obviously believed the old Vegas PR "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"

Not always.:hihi:

News travels fast in Sheffield,he may not be loved by everyone but he's getting more attension on the forum then he does in the tabloids.:hihi: