Why all the fuss regarding Prince Harry's Vegas antics

Is it new though ? Princess Margaret seemed a bit of a party animal in her youth (according to wiki later in life too). Of course if the royals had wanted to they could have tried to serve a DA notice (I've been all over Wikipedia tonight folks) but with t'internet publishing what it wants globally is there any point ?

Be more careful harry. :)

Is it new though ? Princess Margaret seemed a bit of a party animal in her youth (according to wiki later in life too). Of course if the royals had wanted to they could have tried to serve a DA notice (I've been all over Wikipedia tonight folks) but with t'internet publishing what it wants globally is there any point ?

Be more careful harry. :)

PM was a soak,anticipating much of the work of Damian Hurst by pickling herself in formaldehyde.

Young single lad naked in a vegas hotel room with a bunch of girls. Nothing out of the ordinary for vegas.

Only thing that his protection squad should have insisted on is all mobile phones and cameras be left outside of the room.

The only problem I have with Prince Harry's antics is that I might be paying for it in terms of his security. If its found that the taxpayer did not pay for it I dont really care.

Harry isn't allowed to do anything in Afghanistan - or any war zone - except hide because if a royal were killed or injured there'd be a massive constitutional crisis. As soon as news leaked out a year or two ago that he was even in the country he was flown out sharpish because he would have been targetted straight away by the insurgents.

Then again...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19516079

4 month deployment to Afghanistan starting...

• 2 years later...

"2014: Quiz of the year - what's Prince Harry's big secret?"

The above is the first line of a quiz on my home page.

The only thing I can come up with is that Harry looks like James Hewitt and not Charles.

I guess that's not what the quiz answer would be though.

Angel1.

"2014: Quiz of the year - what's Prince Harry's big secret?"

The above is the first line of a quiz on my home page.

The only thing I can come up with is that Harry looks like James Hewitt and not Charles.

I guess that's not what the quiz answer would be though.

Angel1.

Actually, he looks more like his Uncles Charles and John Spencer........which would make more sense.

The answer should be "he gets nervous just before speaking in public"

Edited by mumkin
Accuracy

I think the problem is that he most likely doesn't pay for such capers using his hard-earned paper round money.

---------- Post added 27-12-2014 at 13:59 ----------

:hihi:Adda boy harry you get your bits out so what you go boy ,now where did I put my ginger nuts ,give em back harry:hihi::hihi::hihi:

The Queen: Harry can't find his biscuits. Have you seen his ginger nuts?

Prince Philip: I think the whole blooming world has seen them by now.

Ringgg ringgg... The 80's called, Spitting Image want their script back!

Edited by RootsBooster