Why all the fuss regarding Prince Harry's Vegas antics

The only thing I can come up with is that Harry looks like James Hewitt and not Charles.

I guess that's not what the quiz answer would be though.

Angel1.

I've heard that before but I don't believe it.

He may not look like Charles, but I read an article that said Prince Harry bares a strong resemblance to earlier members of the Royal family.

One of them mentioned was Queen Mary, the Queens grandmother. I can't find anything referring to that on the internet, but if you view this you will see the likeness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lTt_4R4f5E

=[RootsBooster;10818028]I think the problem is that he most likely doesn't pay for such capers using his hard-earned paper round money./

Utmost respect for Prince Harry is very evident throughout the forces. Being ex-forces myself I can safely say that there wasn't much respect for one or two other royal princes who served :(

Edited by simonj

This provides ammo to the anti-monarchists who'll say he's just a sponging playboy whose antics are being funded by the tax payer.

The following isn't exactly pro monarchy.

I dare say he's got dozens of military uniforms hanging in his closet, even a Nazi one

What a wally :hihi:

He's in the Navy now? :o Sure gets around dont he?

I thought he was in the Army anyway. How many of his fellow junior oficers get the opportunity to screw around in Vegas?

I think he did see combat in Afghanistan. Must have been for all of five minutes while a camera man filmed him firing a machine gun :hihi:

Well at least the camera provided positive proof of his "combat" experience.