Shower V Bath - Major Discussion Thread

Having a bath is dirty,you are simply moving around in your own muck,I would never have a bath when the shower is available,its a no brainer.

I agree - some even wash their heads in ropey water. Showers could save the NHS millions.

Sink and flannel. What with the prevalence of water meters, then wash your clothes in said water, before using that water to flush toilet and spread lavender smell. Use your own soap made from bacon fat and locally gleaned lavender to avoid breaking the bank, of course!

MOS Platinum award for me!

Sink and flannel. What with the prevalence of water meters, then wash your clothes in said water, before using that water to flush toilet and spread lavender smell. Use your own soap made from bacon fat and locally gleaned lavender to avoid breaking the bank, of course!

MOS Platinum award for me!

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I prefer showers. I can't stand sitting in a bath. I cannot understand people who say they love soaking in a bath and having a glass of wine and reading a book!! Ugh! Quick shower and back out that's me!

I know this sounds nuts - and I was going to mention earlier - but do you shower after every poo? :(

I know this sounds nuts - and I was going to mention earlier - but do you shower after every poo? :(

Err no! If I had a bidet I'd use that but as I haven't I tend to use wipes - leaves you feeling nice and fresh they do.

What do you do?

Archived