Recession is slowing

The Tories plans are shown to be working.

Good man Dave!

Still plenty of work to be done to clear up all the mess left by Noo Labour but they are getting there. :)

Pull the other one. It's got bells on!:cool:

Good man Dave!

Still plenty of work to be done to clear up all the mess left by Noo Labour but they are getting there. :)

Is that what you really believe ?

This lot have been in for over 2 years now, they haven't done anything positive.

They are still blaming the last government - how much longer can they stretch that line out ?

They are putting the country deeper in to recession !

Time for Ozzy to go, before it really is too late !

I don't think it is to be honest. I think the government has told their ONS quango to try and hype up the economy and the public mood. I pretty sure that when it was reported at 0.7 last month the government said something like, "If you ask 100 different Economists, you will get 100 different answers." Well, it seems to me they've been asking around until they got an answer they like. The government are just trying to move the goalposts to benefit themselves, that's all.

Is that what you really believe ?

This lot have been in for over 2 years now, they haven't done anything positive.

They are still blaming the last government - how much longer can they stretch that line out ?

They are putting the country deeper in to recession !

Time for Ozzy to go, before it really is too late !

They’ve got another twenty years before they catch up the people that still blame Maggie for everything. :)

Good man Dave!

I thought the deficit was increasing under the current regime.I do not think you are able to interpret economic indicators.

I don't think it is to be honest. I think the government has told their ONS quango to try and hype up the economy and the public mood. I pretty sure that when it was reported at 0.7 last month the government said something like, "If you ask 100 different Economists, you will get 100 different answers." Well, it seems to me they've been asking around until they got an answer they like. The government are just trying to move the goalposts to benefit themselves, that's all.

:hihi::hihi:

I've seen some remarkable straw clutching in my time :hihi:

Archived