R.I.P Neil Armstrong

Im not so sure that space travel has come on much, over the last 40 years or so. I mean, come on. Its 2012 and the best they can do is put a bloody Rover up there. It wont be long before they are going up there to change the head gasket, because I had a Rover 25 and they are only good for 40,000 miles, and the moon is a bit further than that.

Im not so sure that space travel has come on much, over the last 40 years or so. I mean, come on. Its 2012 and the best they can do is put a bloody Rover up there. It wont be long before they are going up there to change the head gasket, because I had a Rover 25 and they are only good for 40,000 miles, and the moon is a bit further than that.

Well less than that! :(

It's about costs isn't it. They been to the moon a few times and so don't need to go back for anything yet..planned mission to land on mars in around 2025

Archived