R.I.P Neil Armstrong

It's 250 000 miles to moon, takes about half a day to get there

I think my King Prawn Chow Mein and Singapore Fried Rice would be cold by then. If I were you, id go to a nearer one, or better still pick it up yourself, if the Rover starts that is.

I think my King Prawn Chow Mein and Singapore Fried Rice would be cold by then. If I were you, id go to a nearer one, or better still pick it up yourself, if the Rover starts that is.

All they do is warm it up anyway so you be okay

All they do is warm it up anyway so you be okay

:hihi:, must admit though, I did drive to the New Wokmaster on Wordsworth Drive last night, and the grub was lovely. Really enjoyed it and well worth the drive (from Chap, not the moon) and incidentally, not in a Rover.

:hihi:, must admit though, I did drive to the New Wokmaster on Wordsworth Drive last night, and the grub was lovely. Really enjoyed it and well worth the drive (from Chap, not the moon) and incidentally, not in a Rover.

How did we get to this from R.I.P. Neil Armstrong ?:huh:

Easier to send robots nowadays. I think the Chinese will send someone up there soon though.

That's all very well,but they'd want to go back up again an hour later!

R.I.P Neil,you really were the bravest man on the planet(apart from my grandad who fought all the Germans on his own in WW2)

P.s

Talking of conspiracy theories,what about the pop group 'The Hoosiers' song 'Goodbye Mr A',that was written a couple of years ago...............did they know something we didn't?:suspect:

Archived