The first day of Christmas. 18th August.. NO NO NO

18th August and kids are still on their summer break. Why has the Chequers at Coal Aston already errected a Christmas tree and are putting up Christmas decorations. Is this the first in our area? Is this too soon?

YES IT IS.

18th August and kids are still on their summer break. Why has the Chequers at Coal Aston already errected a Christmas tree and are putting up Christmas decorations. Is this the first in our area? Is this too soon?

YES IT IS.

went into card factory two weeks ago and it was full of xmas cards.:loopy:

Went up in my loft today, and would you chuffin believe it !! Two boxes, stuffed with bloody tinsel and baubles. I can expect greedy shops to get in there early, but for my own bloody loft to get its hand in. Well, it was an eye-opener, I can tell you.

YES IT IS.

They are a bit late this year, a couple of years ago they had the Christmas tree and all the trimmings up in the middle of July. :huh:

It's Christmas soon! Eeek, I'm so excited. It means snow, and christmas food, and fairy lights, and decorations, and presents and shopping for presents.. Eeeeeek oh its too exciting!

I adore Christmas, and winter!

We all know you love it when its tipping down with snow Nataliie LOL

Archived