Sky package help

I am existing SKY customer with basic £20 per month (£21.50) from Sept 1st.

Would like to upgrade to Sports to watch football and then probably cancel at the end of season. Is all the footie on Sky sports 1 or do i have to pay extra £40 per month to get all sports which i don't reall want. Thanks for any advice.

I thought it was about £20 to get the sky sports channels? + an extra £10 if you want them in HD?

Ring up and say you're on about cancelling. Normally get a deal offered to stay. Think its 3 months free espn at the minute.

I thought it was about £20 to get the sky sports channels? + an extra £10 if you want them in HD?

Ring up and say you're on about cancelling. Normally get a deal offered to stay. Think its 3 months free espn at the minute.

we got sky movies for a pound per month but they wont wear that trick twice, they will let you cancel the next time.

Sky is generally a rip-off at the best of times. You can guarantee that if you get a basic sports package, the matches you want to watch will be on a channel you don't have. That's the way they work it. It's designed to make you have the lot!

It's the same with movie channels. The particular package I had, you could almost forecast that anything I specifically wanted to watch was on a channel I didn't have! Thankfully I don't have to worry about that now, I moved to Virgin!

Archived