What's Ulley reservoir like these days?

regatta

Sorry its what they call a senior moment . Bit quick to jump on people arent you try being a bit nicer when pointing out peoples mistakes may be you will make one some day. :huh: What are you reading fishing section for get om with your kniting woman .

You did it about four times, that's hardly one senior moment, and it's in the title!

I wasn't trying to pretend I had an interest, I was reading the thread though, interesting enough with the details about pike and so on.

I just didn't understand why one poster was repeatedly calling the place hully and not Ulley.

This thread is all a bit PRIVATE- PIKE.:hihi:

I wasn't trying to pretend I had an interest, I was reading the thread though, interesting enough with the details about pike and so on.

I just didn't understand why one poster was repeatedly calling the place hully and not Ulley.

Ok you made your point and deserve a pedant badge. Now if you have nothing to say about fishing the Res. then back off to annoying people in the general section, theres a nice chap ;)

when the ticket machine is working how much is a day ticket? how much is it to park for the day?

it's a long time since i fished ulley but i fancy a pike session there this season.

I think that it is £3.50 and parking is free if you are fishing I believe. Will contact my mate and ask him for you..

Surely if the ticket machine is broken they have an alternative way to pay, is the centre still open where the staff used to be found.

£3.50 doesn't seem out of the way & if the parking is free to paying anglers that's ok too.

As far parking near the end of the bridge/neck end, well there was a good chance that the parking there was always if you were lucky you'd get a space & a walk was normally expected.

I wish I could manage the walk because I'm getting the urge to fish the slider again.

Archived