Football apprenticeship advice

Hi,my son is 17.he will be 18 in november.he has completed his 1st year as an apprentice at a blue square north side doing a btec sports level 3 (2 year course)he has been captain of the u19s team playing in the conference youth alliance league against teams like halifax,mansfield etc.He then got moved upto the reserves and captained them.he was then asked to preseason with 1st team but after 2 days wasn`t asked to carry on but 2 other 17 year olds have.my son was the called to 1st team bench in a pre season friendly.We are very confused as to what they are upto.I`ve asked but they say he is only just starting his 2nd year and his position(midfielder) they are looking for experience.but the other 2 17 year olds.left back and winger have signed non contract forms with 1st team.good enough,old enough.

Anyway the question i have is that another blue square north side want him and the travelling will be half time/half cost.

who does he choose????

Archived