Who would you really NOT want to knock on your door?

Davina McCall; Jessie J.

I'd chase them off my property with a broomstick a la Nora Batty.

No I'd love Jessie J to knock on my door. The Jovos and the other religeous groups that hang around the park hill area trying to convert me. I'm still looking for a satanist poster to ward them off. Do they not get the simple concept that "A volunteer is worth more than 10 pressed men"

Dennis Hobson [senior]

Ray Morgan

Mick Criche.

Kieth Caseldine [ think they called him keith used to frequent arberthourne pubs] If keith said it was raining it was raining.

Gary the gun [from Beighton]

:hihi:

Mick Criche and Gary the gun are both dead.

The Caseldine I knew was called Mick.

Mick Criche and Gary the gun are both dead.

The Caseldine I knew was called Mick.

Yes you are probabably right he used a pub on arberthorne think it was horse and groom or somthig similar . Gary Coin alias Gary the gun was a friend of Dennis and used to go in new crown at handsworh think land lord was Tom White . I used to go fishing with D Hobsons uncle called him marrar his nick name they were great days pubs always full all had games nights rubish now.

Yes you are probabably right he used a pub on arberthorne think it was horse and groom or somthig similar . Gary Coin alias Gary the gun was a friend of Dennis and used to go in new crown at handsworh think land lord was Tom White . I used to go fishing with D Hobsons uncle called him marrar his nick name they were great days pubs always full all had games nights rubish now.

Gary Cohen...........Him and Dennis didn't speak for years before Gary died.

• 2 weeks later...

Hanibal Lectar, and the bloke who knocked last week, banging on about loft installation, which I explained had already been done. He still wanted to go up the loft, to check it had been done to the correct depth (yeah right) :suspect:

All this despite the fact I had ladders paintbrushes and wet wall freshly painted. What an idiot. :loopy:

Archived