EBay seller is in Hong Kong..

Lots of tech companies are owned in hong kong and have storage in the uk and send from there, i buy dozens of laptop chargers all like the company originate from hong kong but are sent from london/birmingham i usually get them between 1-2 business days first class you will be fine.

A lot of the Chinese sellers do have items based in the UK and send from here, but a lot do lie and pretend to be UK based. The items normally come within 2 weeks if actually sent from China, but you may be surprised and get it sooner.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I've bought from far east sellers, and those perporting to be UK based, and never had a major problem apart from time it sometimes takes to get here. I think the watchword is, if you need the item in a hurry, then don't buy from them.

I once ordered some Christmas lights (as I remember in early November) and had to chase them up a few times before they arrived ('just' in time for xmas). Three sets turned up within the space of a week. So they obviously acted upon my non-delivery concerns, and sent another 2 sets. I did tell them aboout the duplicates and they said to just keep them with their complements and in recompense for the inconvenience.

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

ʇǝu˙uʍopǝpısdnǝʇıɹʍ˙ʍʍʍ

˙ǝʇısqǝʍ sıɥʇ oʇ oƃ ʇsnɾ 'ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʎןןıs sıɥʇ op oʇ ǝןqɐ ǝq oʇ sʇuɐʍ ǝuoʎuɐ ǝsɐɔ uı ʇsnɾ

I've bought lots of stuff from ebay sellers based in Hong Kong and never had a problem. The goods usually come withing two weeks. I think it's a people/business problem and not in which country they are located.

Archived