Banger racing??

murran

brampton or owlerton anyone got any dates when its on? id like to take my 2 sons etc.

tried looking on various websites but theyre all next to useless! :rant:

Owlerton Stock Cars and Banger racing 28th October 1pm

see link below

http://www.startrax.info/

Buxton race way various September weekends

see link below

http://www.buxtonraceway.com/

Brampton was on today, we had a quick nebby :)

so i gathered. i was looking on friday for info on if any bangers were on. didnt realise a facebook page was their official website?! :loopy:

yes im on facebook, but i hate it, throwing sheep and being tagged in photos. friend requests and mindless idiots sending you stupid games theyre obsessed with. such a total bunch of saddos that use facebook regulally imo!

yes i found that on friday. youve proved my point, why should i join a forum? when all i want is to turn up pay a minimal fee and watch.

brampton nearly closed totally in 05/06 due to low spectator numbers yet even today they dont do any advertiseing or even have a publical accesible website???

i couldnt believe there was nothing on this weekend at either brampton or owlerton despite whatever i put in google.

found that manchester place had brisca on. but soon as i saw it was £16 each for adults and 6/7 for children..... including travel i knew that was a no go!

some venues just like to be greedy and shoot themselves in the foot with their prices. empty seats they make good profit dont they? :loopy:

Owlertons your best bet, Brampton just doesnt get the car numbers anymore unfortunately, Buxton can be quite good but its in the middle of nowhere and being high in the hills means the weather is unpredictable.

If you do got to Owlerton in October please cheer me on, i should hopefully be racing in 1300cc stock cars by then (just got to keep nagging my dad into getting the car finished :hihi: ) #61 hopefully.

Archived