Banger racing??

murran

yes i found that on friday. youve proved my point, why should i join a forum? when all i want is to turn up pay a minimal fee and watch.

brampton nearly closed totally in 05/06 due to low spectator numbers yet even today they dont do any advertiseing or even have a publical accesible website???

i couldnt believe there was nothing on this weekend at either brampton or owlerton despite whatever i put in google.

found that manchester place had brisca on. but soon as i saw it was £16 each for adults and 6/7 for children..... including travel i knew that was a no go!

some venues just like to be greedy and shoot themselves in the foot with their prices. empty seats they make good profit dont they? :loopy:

£16 for 4 hours + entertainment is quite good i think? Have you seen what the price is to go watch 22 men kick a bag of air for 90 minutes is these days? :P

16 x2 and 6/7 x2 is damed near £50. plus £20 worth of petrol to drive there from sheffield plus £25 for a round of burgers, hotdogs and a drink each.

i dont expect a near £100 bill for watching family oval racing.

as we normally go to fright night in center of sheffield, but were guna go to owlerton stadium insted as that might not be full of chav paistani idiots and not have council hitlers closing rides at 8pm and actually have entertainent..... insted of dull merrigorounds and stalls selling over priced tat!

Archived