Fishing match perhaps 4 October 6th

denlin

put me & my dad (more to follow too) down although im only 99% certain i can make it, obviously if im coming i will bring the scales, weigh sling ,tripod, sheets etc.

p.s beware ive just caught my first match ton this last weekend so im on fire :-)

denlin- can you think of a place where us coming from sheff can meet up for a brekkie round there ????

Will check that out when we go down there again and remember I can turn 8oz into 8lb:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Is this the new venue that's supposedly offering 100lb of fish per peg ?

Not supposedly, fact - I was there:D and it was two pegs not the whole lake. I sat between them and only had half a dozen, it was like being umpire in tennis match:roll: Mind you I did slope off to car boot sale for 2 hours and had siesta on bank side and woke up with one burnt arm:hihi::hihi:

If anybody does want to meet for brekkie, the one on A57 near Dunham Bridge would be best one, I'll check if we need to order this weekend.

Chris 412

Spanky SUFC

Doug

Doug's dad

Graham

Bob

Vinny

Brian

Tony

Derek

Den

Lin