Brook Secondary Modern

Tillerman

The Bostock was Roger I think most girls remember him:) We see Tony quite a bit and Gerald Parkin both still live locally. Barry sadly died last year.

Sorry to hear of Barry's demise. Gerald, I remember him very well. Hope Tony is well. Is Roger Bostock still local?

Sorry to hear of Barry's demise. Gerald, I remember him very well. Hope Tony is well. Is Roger Bostock still local?

I don't know what happened to Roger not seen him since school. Tony and Gerald both well not really changed much I bet you would still recognise them.

I don't know what happened to Roger not seen him since school. Tony and Gerald both well not really changed much I bet you would still recognise them.

Great talking to you. Would you let me know the date for the get together, I could always drive up earlier if need be. It's only about 1200 kilometers from here to Handsworth as the crow flies, mind you he has to pass the relay to a couple of seagulls on the way up.

• 2 months later...

Hi Everyone!

Wondered if anybody could help me?

I play for a 6-a-side football team in Sheffield called Brook F.C., my dad is one of the founders and manager of the team.

The club was created in 1989 by my dad and a group of other ex-pupils from Brook Secondary School, and the club has played in Sheffield ever since.

My dad wants to use the old school badge as our club badge, and get it printed on our new kit, but we've searched and can't find a good enough picture of it that can be used. Just wondered if anyone knew where I could find one?

Thanks everyone! Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!

Archived