Brook Secondary Modern

Tillerman

thanks for responding......... saw elaine cartwright one time working in a newsagents nether edge way and pat burke working in a gas station above west bar. didn't know what to say to pat. wanted to ask her out but couldn't find the words.paid for the gas and left.visited sheffield 15 years ago and felt like stranger in a different town..how about ronnie wood,chris buck,david beet,roger beaty and peter box.....don't remember miss clayton. i allways liked miss ward

I think you need to get on the fb site. Roger Beaty still lives in Handsworth . I am in touch with Dave Beet feel sure that you will be soon.

---------- Post added 18-03-2013 at 12:58 ----------

Elaine Cartwright was a friend of mine but not seen her since I left school. As for feeling like a stranger in a different town I have not left Sheffield but every time I go to the Town centre it has changed if I go in the car I can never get to where I want to be. We now have a one way system that takes you miles out of you way thankfully we have a good bus service and free bus travel.

Archived