People On Here Deliberately Trying To Troll, You Reply And You Get Banned??

Why is it so many people on here deliberately troll, we all know the certain forum users that I am talking about. You argrue back and then you get a ban, another forum user said that this happned to them as well as it happened to me.

What are other peoples thoughts on this??, I think the moderators should not have such a one sided view on things. It is unfair to ban you for biting back, it is the perpertrators of the argruments who should BE BANNED PERMANENTLY. :mad: :mad: :rant: :rant: :confused: :confused: :rolleyes:

It's their way of life I suppose. Besides, the only people who get banned are those that don't mind being banned. It's impossible to ban people, if you know how to circumvent your way around them.

No doubt some moderator will reply and state something along the lines of, "If you have any questions about SF is moderated, please consult the Helpdesk."

No matter what someone posts aimed at you, you are still responsible for what you post in response.

The correct response to someone posting something which you find offensive is to report this to the moderating team rather than respond with both barrels. This has been explained to you via the Helpdesk and I suggest that you take this advice.

The moderating team will deal with the person who has posted the post that you find offensive (presuming that they do agree with you that the post breaks forum rules) but we don't discuss this with other forum users. The fact that we don't discuss it doesn't mean that we aren't taking action.

Archived