Krav maga or kapap in sheffield

• 3 weeks later...
MK I think they are a fiver. Lotar has emigrated to Canada, think the classes are run by a guy called Simon Golland now. Can really recommend. Think the website is kapapsheffield.co.uk.

Great bunch of friendly people.

never met simon personally but i have found him to be very helpful. i shall be meeting with him soon to have kettlebell sessions with him as hes also a personal trainer.. i have been to sheffield kapap before though and its a good place to go.

never met simon personally but i have found him to be very helpful. i shall be meeting with him soon to have kettlebell sessions with him as hes also a personal trainer.. i have been to sheffield kapap before though and its a good place to go.

well have to say Simon is a quality guy.. I would highly recommend sheffield kapap or indeed a personal training session with simon..

this routine is certainly going to be killer and as he suggested, probably gonna get the guys at muscle madness talking.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived