SIA license/course

Have you got any criminal record at all first of all? If so, don't bother! Not sure where you can do the course these days, but when my ex did his it cost about £300 if I remember rightly, he didnt pay though, the door company he got a job with put him in for it and paid

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Not got a criminal record, I've heard its around the 300 mark but been told its 250 to get your badge and you have to pay separately for the course

is it worth it, sick squid an hour, plus the license only last 3 year, then stump up again.:huh:

• 7 months later...
Have you got any criminal record at all first of all? If so, don't bother! Not sure where you can do the course these days, but when my ex did his it cost about £300 if I remember rightly, he didnt pay though, the door company he got a job with put him in for it and paid

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Not all criminal offences stop you getting a license.

---------- Post added 17-04-2013 at 20:24 ----------

Just completed the course at the Sheffield College. Takes 7 weeks and is fully paid for by the government.

Did you mean to say taxpayer?

Archived