Beginners women football training

caleb

• 2 months later...

Hi all

Im also looking for some football training for women in order to progress and maybe start playing in a team at some point (or do you train and play in a team at the same time? :-s ....clueless!) I'm a complete beginner also - does anyone have any details, phone numbers etc?

Thanks in advance

Hi there. I'm afraid I've not got very far yet. I need to chase a football development officer up as Wisewood Sports centre are interesting in hosting something for women who want to learn but just want to play for fun. Its a bit mad at the moment but I hope to get on to it after Xmas. I can PM you if I get anything sorted if you like?

Hi,

I've just spoken to our Community Activity Leader and Activity Sheffield are hoping to organise a ladies only football session at Meersbrook Park in the New Year. If you want to register your interest via PM I can pass this on to them, or failing that please let us know on our facebook and twitter pages below.

:)

Archived