"Psychic" comedian, Peter Antoniou, live at bar abbey on the 30th

Lee Kenton

On the 30th of August, we have the amazing Peter Antoniou, the "Psychic" comedian.

We also have some of the best up and coming acts in the country coming to Bar Abbey. All this for only £3.

Doors at 7.30, show starts at 8.30

Bar Abbey 387 Abbeydale Road, Sheffield, S7 1FS

A mate of mine from work got me into it. I've been back ever since. It's usually a great night and I recommend that you go -- you won't regret it.

Audiences are small but you get decent atmosphere. A photo is on their web site to give you an idea. Bar prices are average.

HTH

Hi all. Was a brilliant night. Thanks to all who came and all the acts, especially our compere, Tony Bansett who worked so hard making you all laugh. The night ended later than usual due to an extra act turning up and we couldn't resist putting him on.

Hope to see you at the next one on Thursday 27th September, featuring Craig Murray (from the Plusnet adverts) and an amazing MC, Scott Bennett. Entry is £4.00

Ajt22

We did go. It was a wired mix of very very funny, completely repulsive and not-quite-there-yets.

But I really enjoyed it - it would've been nice to have two less acts and more time to drink & chat afterwards.

We're you there?

Yeah, I was the one on may own near the bar (I was actualy expecting some friends to turn up - I don't normally do these things on my own).

It was a really good night though - thanks to the organisers and acts. Can't wait to see Craig Murray next month.

Archived