Nando's question

nippy123

I've tried grilled / bbq / piri chicken from many places in many countries and many style restaurants, and i have to say (and i expect the usual chain restaurant slaters) it is amongst the best. It's moist, flavoursome, spicy and charred. If you like chicken on the bone you'll like Nando's chicken

I've tried grilled / bbq / piri chicken from many places in many countries and many style restaurants, and i have to say (and i expect the usual chain restaurant slaters) it is amongst the best. It's moist, flavoursome, spicy and charred. If you like chicken on the bone you'll like Nando's chicken

I don't like chain restaurants - but I agree with you about Nando's chicken. It is as you describe.

I went last week. First time in ages mind, but it was great chicken.

Can't say I was impressed with anything else that came with it though. The chips and salad were very average - and the garlic bread was disgusting - half a toasted breadcake, dry as a bone with little hint of garlic.

I'll have spicy rice next time I go.

Archived