Nando's question

nippy123

Nandos was great a few years ago,but has lost it's way unfortunately.we used the one in Meadowhell for a while but would not go near it now!

Really! :o you wouldn't even go near it?

I mean, I can understand you not eating there if it's not very good, but why wouldn't you even want to go near it?:huh:

Really! :o you wouldn't even go near it?

I mean, I can understand you not eating there if it's not very good, but why wouldn't you even want to go near it?:huh:

I would not go near it because I don,t think it's very good as I thought I had explained. I just think the quality is not what it was a few years back.

Unfortunately it has sunk into the usual chain disease of not being able to maintain the integrity and quality of the first few months of opening.

I could go into Nandos and point out at least six improvements that could be made!..............but I am not going to.I have to say though that that also applies to some other well known establishments in Sheffield.I find Loch Fyne lacking in certain areas,so neither do we use that anymore as I have explained on some previous threads.

I would not go near it because I don,t think it's very good as I thought I had explained. I just think the quality is not what it was a few years back.

Unfortunately it has sunk into the usual chain disease of not being able to maintain the integrity and quality of the first few months of opening.

I could go into Nandos and point out at least six improvements that could be made!..............but I am not going to.I have to say though that that also applies to some other well known establishments in Sheffield.I find Loch Fyne lacking in certain areas,so neither do we use that anymore as I have explained on some previous threads.

I still can't understand why going near it has got anything to do with eating there? You don't have to eat at a place just because you go near it. I walk past loads of places that I don't eat at but I don't try and avoid them by crossing over the road or giving them a wide berth by swerving or anything.

I still can't understand why going near it has got anything to do with eating there? You don't have to eat at a place just because you go near it. I walk past loads of places that I don't eat at but I don't try and avoid them by crossing over the road or giving them a wide berth by swerving or anything.
Are you for real or just an exasperated keyboard warrior?

Only tried it once, thought it was the best fast food joint ever until my Mrs got the runs later that day. Could be unrelated but the kitchen did look pretty chaotic and messy.

It does very well, there's always a queue for seats. I guess there's success in cheap convenient comfort food.

Could destroy a half chicken right now thinking about it.

Archived