Nick Clegg demands emergency tax on Britain's wealthiest

yes come on im still waiting :hihi::hihi:

As I said, we'll see what Mecky comes up with. As all he's come up with is meaningless platitudes and an admission that he tells porkie-pies then I fear you will have a longer wait. Of course if he does decide to debate, instead of point score and duck the issue I'll be pleased to answer.

Now I'm off out for a while - if he coems up with a sensible answer then I'll be pleased to espouse my ideas on taxation when I return.

As I said, we'll see what Mecky comes up with. As all he's come up with is meaningless platitudes and an admission that he tells porkie-pies then I fear you will have a longer wait. Of course if he does decide to debate, instead of point score and duck the issue I'll be pleased to answer.

Now I'm off out for a while - if he coems up with a sensible answer then I'll be pleased to espouse my ideas on taxation when I return.

you pull someone up on evading answering a question then do it yourself :loopy:

yes come on im still waiting :hihi::hihi:

Don't worry he has no intention in answering your question, I've dealt with people like all my life and know it's true. I mean, "I'm not going to answer your question until you've answered mine," how childish is that? I answered his question is post 46 and he refuses to accept it. It's the same thing every day, it's quite pathethic really.

Hardly evading. As said, if Mecky can answer the question honestly and in good faith then I'll be pleased to do likewise. That's called civilised debate and refusing to answer until Mecky does is my way of enforcing it.

I'll be back about 11pm or so. Try not to let the thread descend into anarchy and lockage before then won't you. I'd genuinly hate to have an answer from Mecky and be unable to reply.

Archived