17 peope beheaded for listening to music and dancing.

Nothing in the Quran that says you need your head removing if you like music or dance...

nope but there are sections that bang on about mixed sexs coming together, we shouldnt get started on the muslim thing, i just thought that maybe this book provided the guide lines for the laws.

and you are correct, the punishments differ from region to region, usa have a 3 strike system, we dont, some have hard labour, we dont, we like to look after our criminals :hihi:

We do have a three strike system.

Perhaps if the Taliban did have one these people would still be alive.

People do some strange things in the name of religion.

In England in 1648 the Puritans ordered all playhouses and theatres to be pulled down, all players to be seized and whipped, and anyone caught attending a play to be fined five shillings.

I think the same should happen today to anyone caught watching Rupert Murdoch's SKY TV, the work of Satan.

In Afghanistan 15 men and two women have been beheaded for listening to music and dancing in a taliban controlled part of Southern Afghanistan.

How do people in certain parts of the world become so evil and cold, how can anyone in this country support or defend these monsters and their tactics from the luxury and safety of their homes in the uk???????......

If it was " Foreigner " I'm not surprised.

these people should make it a priority to know the rules and laws under which they are expected to live

[...] no i dont think its fair, yes it is cruel

I was going to make a sensible rational point that if a law is unfair and cruelly punished, obeying it is silly. Sadly, when living in a tribal-warring-fanaticist-Taliban-area, life is no longer sensible or rational. It's never that easy, is it?

Sorry, don't quite get what you mean, can you clarify please?

When everyone trying to achieve a stable life for Afganistanies ( when the West are trying to get rid of drugs ), and the Wetern countries leave with their tails behind them, Afganistan will revert to the Taliban. The Russians, with all their weapons with their tails behind them. Terrorists will always win, twin towers as an example. We ternd only to interfer in countries where we benifit if there could be a problem for what we need in that country. Hence thge reference to foreigners.

Archived